Sector Forensics provides a professional, discreet service that has performed digital examinations for the National Health Service, General Dental Council and General Medical Councils.
National Health Service – Provision of forensic services to aid cases including falsifying documents and producing fake prescriptions, general regulatory compliance and cases where medical employees have misused NHS computers on the Internet
General Dental Council – Working alongside case examiners the production of evidence is invaluable in cases such as ‘Illegal tooth whitening’, ‘falsifying treatment plans’ and ‘fraudulent record keeping’.
General Medical Council – Provision of evidence to aid Investigations into regulatory compliance, fraud as well as Internet and Social Media misuse.
Sector Forensics will additionally provide evidential data for the following health and social care regulators:
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- Care Council for Wales
- General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- General Optical Council (GOC)
- General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland (PSNI)
- Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)
All examinations are thoroughly documented and accompanied by a high quality report or statement which is clear and easy to understand. This details the findings of the examination in a format suitable for legal proceedings if necessary.
Our security cleared team of trained expert witnesses will provide testimony at court of law to support our investigations as and when required.
Sector Forensics works to quality standards and currently holds ISO 9001 and ISO 2700 certificates.