Our computer expert witnesses are not only qualified to analyse evidence, but also to give a professional opinion on what that evidence means. They are able to explain their findings in a clear and concise manner, as well as the ability to clearly, methodically and convincingly dispute any incorrect information the opposing side may put forward.
- We can provide unique explanatory videos to be played in the courtroom.
- We have experience working as a court appointed expert working in accordance with Civil Procedure Rules (Part 35 EXPERT AND ASSESSORS).
- We provide personal testimony delivered in a way that simplifies complex technical issues in a way that is accessible to all knowledge levels.
- We work to the Association of Chief Police Officers Guidelines (ACPO).
- All staff have completed training at ‘Bond Solon’ legal training company.