We are currently looking for a full time Office Administrator to join our team of Digital Forensics Analysts.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and friendly individual who has the ability to work independently to ensure that the office is running smoothly.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start date: Immediate
- Providing administrative support to the management and the team.
- Maintaining diary/staff annual leave, sickness, court attendance etc.
- Producing quotations and invoices.
- Ensuring continuity of digital forensic exhibits and booking jobs into/updating forensic database.
- Managing the work flow, liaising with clients pertaining to associated jobs.
- Overseeing stationery supplies within the company, ensuring the adequate stock is maintained.
- Managing internal audits, in preparation for the ISO Quality Standards, and maintaining Quality Standards.
- Maintaining Health and Safety Standards, including Risk Assessments.
- General adhoc administrative skills (filing, printing, sending emails, answering telephone calls).
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Access etc).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience or knowledge of ISO quality standards would be beneficial.