We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mobile Digital Forensic Analyst.
Overview – Main Tasks
- Undertake digital forensic examinations.
- Research new areas to aid with analysis and future analysis.
- Attendance at court as professional/expert witness.
- Organise and control work flow, liaising with clients pertaining to associated jobs
- Accurate completion of full continuity pertaining to forensic analysis to meet quality standards.
- Maintain ISO quality standards.
- Develop new procedures and working practices to improve efficiency within the company
Minimum one years computer forensics case work experience pertaining to Criminal Investigations
A technical understanding of modern operating systems commonly used to recover, analyse and process digital data, using forensic tools such as UFED, .XRY, OXYGEN, Flasher Boxes etc.
A deep understanding of electronics, computer science or a field related to digital forensics.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Attention to detail, being accurate and precise
Full hands on knowledge of current forensics tools and techniques.
Understanding of rules regarding evidence gathering and its presentation at court.
BSc (MSc) in Computer Forensics/Science or equivalent Degree in relevant technical discipline
Please do not apply if you don’t have the relevant experience as your submission will not be considered.
Negotiable dependent upon experience